A special version of the LIBER and FLUX model solutions, VITRUM uses particularly robust powder-coated steel tubular perimeter profiles. They can be made with full-height glazed sectors, for maximum interior lighting, or with insulated panel cladding. Pedestrian door with the same construction features. Special solutions include cover with weatherproof grilles
A: Powder-coated galvanised steel frame
B: Cladding with laminated glass/double glazing to size
C: Cladding with 27 mm thick insulated panel
D: Cladding with weatherproof grilles
The advantages:- Improvement of lighting inside the premises
- Ideal for showrooms, workshops, laboratories, public places
- Possibility of inserting safety glass or double glazed safety glass.
- Possibility of inserting grilled sections for ventilation of the premises.
The VITRUM solution comes in two variants:
- BASE, with black glazing bead, exposed jambs and galvanized handles
- PLUS, with glazing bead, jamb cover and e painted handles in tone with the door.
Leaf width: 1200 mm
Leaf height: 6000 mm
Perimeter frame: galvanized steel
Insulated cladding: 27 mm thick insulated panel
Special cladding: weatherproof grille
Maximum dimensions: 6 + 6 configuration; height 6000 mm; width 14,400 mm. Possibility of non-standard longer lengths on request.
Leaf configuration: 90° or 180°
- VITRUM in the LIBER version requires a floor guide for configurations with more than 2 leaves
- VITRUM in the FLUX version always uses the floor guide
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313