Opening with one or two leaves, black aluminium perimeter frame, paintable on request, designed for quick installation. Possibility of inserting inspection windows or ventilation grilles
Note: the SUPERTHERMIC EXIT hinged door is also available in the evolved ISOMAX thermal break version with height limitations ( see ›› )
Max. height: 3000 mm with 55 mm thick panel
Single leaf width: 1450 mm
Configuration: 1 or 2 leaves
Sheet metal coating: 0.8 mm smooth; 0.5 mm stucco embossed
Panel: flat or staved 160 mm pitch
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: black aluminium (can be painted on request)
Application: internal, external, in-wall
Opening: 180° rotation
- standard one-point lock with handles.
- optional triple built-in lock
- optional panic bar
- inspection windows and ventilation grilles
CE marking data:
- wind load resistance, class 4 (Kg 100/mq; approx. 140 Km/h)
- average thermal transmittance, 1.78 W/m2 K
- average noise reduction, 22 dB
- fire resistance, B-S1, d0
Staved panel (vertical ribs, 160 mm pitch)
- Smooth sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016, Wood tone SL65
- Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request.
Attention/technical note Warning/technical note: the choice of dark colours may give rise to a considerable temperature difference between inside/outside (on the side exposed to the sun) even of more than 40°/45°C. This could cause the deformation of the door, which in case of prolonged sun exposure may lead to the detachment of the steel sheet from the insulating material. This is due to the physical-mechanical expansion and not to production defects. Therefore, the use of dark colours is not recommended in particularly hot and sunny climatic areas.
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313