Opening with one or two leaves, black aluminium perimeter frame, paintable on request, designed for quick installation. Possibility of inserting inspection windows or ventilation grilles
Note: the SUPERTHERMIC EXIT hinged door is also available in the evolved ISOMAX thermal break version with height limitations ( see ›› )
Max. height: 3000 mm with 55 mm thick panel
Single leaf width: 1450 mm
Configuration: 1 or 2 leaves
Sheet metal coating: 0.8 mm smooth; 0.5 mm stucco embossed
Panel: flat or staved 160 mm pitch
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: black aluminium (can be painted on request)
Application: internal, external, in-wall
Opening: 180° rotation
- standard one-point lock with handles.
- optional triple built-in lock
- optional panic bar
- inspection windows and ventilation grilles
CE marking data:
- wind load resistance, class 4 (Kg 100/mq; approx. 140 Km/h)
- average thermal transmittance, 1.78 W/m2 K
- average noise reduction, 22 dB
- fire resistance, B-S1, d0
Staved panel (vertical ribs, 160 mm pitch)
- Smooth sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016, Wood tone SL65
- Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request.
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313