Opening with one or two leaves, black aluminium perimeter frame, paintable on request, designed for quick installation. Possibility of inserting inspection windows or ventilation grilles.
Note: the SUPERTHERMIC ESCAPE hinged door is available ONLY in the evolved ISOMAX thermal break version with height limitations ( see›› )
Max. height: 2500 mm with 55 mm thick panel
Maximum door width with 1 leaf: 1450 mm
Maximum door width with 2 leaves: 2800 mm
Configuration: 1 o 2 leaves
Sheet metal coating: 0.8 mm smooth; 0.5 mm stucco embossed
Panel: flat or staved 160 mm pitch
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: black aluminium (can be painted on request)
Application: internal, external, in-wall
Opening: 180° rotation
- standard two-point panic bar and closing Cremone bolt on semi-fixed leaf (if any)
- inspection window in 2 versions
- ventilation grille with fixed slats. Dimensions 600 x 300 H or 1000 x 600 H. Aeration equal to 60%
CE marking data:
- wind load resistance, class 4 (kg. 100/m², approx. 140km/h)
- average thermal transmittance, 1.29 W/m2 K
- average noise reduction, 22 dB
- fire resistance, B-S1, d0
Staved panel (vertical ribs, 160 mm pitch)
- Smooth sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016, Wood tone SL65
- Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request.
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313