Main technical data:
Power supply: 400 V, 50 Hz
Motor: 2800 or 2830 rpm.
Power: 750 (up to 20 m2 of door surface) or 1500 W (over 20 m² of door surface)
Absorption: 1.3 or 3.2 A depending on the type of motor
Shaft rotation speed: 11 rpm
Door leaves: self-supporting mono-structures (variable dimensions)
Door leaf thickness: 55 mm
Height of the single door leaves: 1200 mm max
Maximum door leaf length: 6000 mm
Configuration: 4 door leaves
Maximum and minimum dimensions of the passage to be closed: 6000 x 5000 H. Wall opening minimum height 2700 mm
- Black EPDM anti-crush/anti-ageing gaskets between panels
- Black EPDM anti-ageing gasket between the door panels, upper lintel and lateral shoulders
- Black EPDM anti-crush/anti-ageing gaskets on the floor
complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: dovetail shaped profile, thickness 2 mm
Double skin coating of galvanized pre-painted steel sheet with Sendzimir treatment
with horizontal staves, pitch 160 mm
- smooth, thickness 0.8 + 0.8 mm
- embossed, thickness 0.5 + 0.5 mm
lateral guides made of silver anodised aluminium profile, fitted with slotted brackets which allow maximum adjustment on 2 axes, to be fixed on the wall by means of bolts
using chains inserted inside the lateral guides. Electromechanical three-phase motor positioned at the side of the door pack with limit switch and integrated fall arrest device, emergency release and manual operation. The fall-arrest system in the event of chain breakage uses 2 parachutes with pincers that act on the lateral guides.
- control unit with low voltage controls and built-in push-button panel, Deadman logic
- with Automatic movement (optional)
CE marking data:
- wind load resistance, class 4 (Kg 100/m², approx. 140 Km/hr)
- thermal resistance, 1.53 W/m² K (calculated value for a 4-leaf door 5000x5000 mm)
- average noise reduction, 22 dB (non-certifiable)
- fire resistance, B -S1, d0
- durability 20,000 cycles
- pedestrian door with lower threshold H 120 mm (max passage 100 W x 2100 H): only possible on doors with a height over 4200 mm; black aluminium frame which cannot be painted (on request). The pedestrian door is made on the 2 lower panels and located in the central or decentralized part (as long as a distance of 800 mm is maintained from the side edge. Door with lower threshold reduced to 30 mm on request.
- inspection window with perimeter profile in black aluminium with 90° corners and insertion of double glazed or laminated glass up to a maximum thickness of 40 mm. Minimum distance between the inspection windows, 500 mm
- ventilation grille with fixed slats. Dimensions 600 x 300 H or 1000 x 600 H
- Closing by one point lock with cylinder and black handles.
Staved panel (horizontal ribs, 160 mm pitch)
- Smooth metal sheet: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016. Wood tone SL 65
- Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313