Folding door ideal for large dimensions (up to 10 meters in height) and for intensive use. It is characterized by the sliding system consisting of a particularly structured and engineered upper rail of 150 or 250 mm. The rail is equipped with derailing device with directional curve and sturdy trolleys, sized according to the number and width of the door leaves.
The doors can be motorized through the installation of 1 or 2 gear motors (single-phase or three-phase) with chain drive, equipped with manual emergency release.
The bottom rail, in galvanized steel, is recessed in the floor. Rollers with adjustable and easy-to-replace ball bearings slide on the bottom rail. The bottom rail can be made with profiles suitable for the passage of exceptional loads.
NOTE: the SUPERTHERMIC LIBRUM industrial door is also available in the evolved ISOMAX thermal cut version with height limitations ( see ›› )
Door leaves: self-supporting mono-structures (variable dimensions - Max height 10000 mm)
Door leaf thickness:
- 55 mm by 6000 mm in height
- 65 mm by 8000 mm in height
- 80 mm by 10000 mm in height
Door leaf width: 1200/1450 mm max
Door leaf height: 6000/8000/10000 mm
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: dovetail shaped profile, thickness 2 mm
Double skin coating of galvanized pre-painted steel sheet with Sendzimir treatment:
- smooth, thickness 0,8+0,8 mm
- embossed, thickness 0,5+0,5 mm
Maximum standard dimension: 8 + 8 configuration; height 10,000 mm; width 20,000 mm
- Black EPDM anti-crush/anti-ageing gaskets between panels
- Nylon brush between panels and upper lintel
- Black EPDM anti-ageing gaskets between head/tail panel and wall
- Black nylon brush, with black pre-coated aluminium support profile on the floor
Unilateral or bilateral closing/opening
Manual locking system by means of black internal Cremone bolts with two locking points, galvanised steel rods with exclusive guide system.
Leaf configuration: 90°
CE marking data:
- wind load resistance, class 4 (Kg 100/m2, approx. 140 Km/h)
- thermal resistance, 1.53 W/m² K (calculated value for a 4-leaf door 5000x5000)
- average noise reduction, 22 dB (non-certifiable)
- fire resistance, B -S1, d0
- durability 20,000 cycles
- pedestrian swing door
- inspection window with perimeter profile in rubber with the insertion of 8/9 laminated glass with rounded corners- inspection window with perimeter profile in black aluminium with thermal break with 90° corners and insertion of double-glazed or laminated glass up to a maximum thickness of 40 mm
- ventilation grille with fixed slats. Dimensions 600 x 300 H or 1000 x 600 H
Staved panel with possible vertical micro-ribs pitch 160 mm
- Smooth sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016 and Wood tone SL65.
- Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request.
Click on the colours and enlarge the image
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313