Opening with one or two leaves, black aluminium perimeter frame, paintable on request, designed for quick installation. Possibility of inserting inspection windows or ventilation grilles.
Note: the SUPERTHERMIC ESCAPE hinged door is available ONLY in the evolved ISOMAX thermal break version with height limitations ( see›› )
Max. height: 2500 mm with 55 mm thick panel
Maximum door width with 1 leaf: 1450 mm
Maximum door width with 2 leaves: 2800 mm
Configuration: 1 o 2 leaves
Sheet metal coating: 0.8 mm smooth; 0.5 mm stucco embossed
Panel: flat or staved 160 mm pitch
Insulation: complete self-extinguishing Class B2 CFC-free (Chlorine, Fluoride, Carbides) polyurethane insulation. High-pressure foaming cycle with minimum density > 40 Kg/m3
Perimeter frame: black aluminium (can be painted on request)
Application: internal, external, in-wall
Opening: 180° rotation
- standard two-point panic bar and closing Cremone bolt on semi-fixed leaf (if any)
- inspection window in 2 versions
- ventilation grille with fixed slats. Dimensions 600 x 300 H or 1000 x 600 H. Aeration equal to 60%
CE marking data:
- wind load resistance, class 4 (kg. 100/m², approx. 140km/h)
- average thermal transmittance, 1.29 W/m2 K
- average noise reduction, 22 dB
- fire resistance, B-S1, d0
Staved panel (vertical ribs, 160 mm pitch)
- Smooth sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005, blue RAL 5010, red RAL 3000, brown RAL 8019, grey RAL 7016, Wood tone SL65
- Embossed sheet metal: white RAL 9002, grey RAL 9006, green RAL 6005.
Painting in the other RAL colours available on request.
Attention/technical note Warning/technical note: the choice of dark colours may give rise to a considerable temperature difference between inside/outside (on the side exposed to the sun) even of more than 40°/45°C. This could cause the deformation of the door, which in case of prolonged sun exposure may lead to the detachment of the steel sheet from the insulating material. This is due to the physical-mechanical expansion and not to production defects. Therefore, the use of dark colours is not recommended in particularly hot and sunny climatic areas.
Want to know more?
Tel.: +39 059 908313